Byron hinterland e-bike tour
Mount Jerusalem National Park
Immerse yourself in the majestic ancient rainforest of Mount Jerusalem National Park on a self-guided tour with Beyond Byron E Bikes. Their electric bikes make it easy to explore Byron Bay’s beautiful hinterland.
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. You must have a moderate level of fitness and know how to ride a bike.
- Contact Beyond Byron E Bikes for pricing.
- Meeting point
- The tour starts in Billinudgel and finishes at Moo Moo Roadhouse in Mooball on the Northern Rivers Rail Trail. Transfer back to the start point in Billinudgel is included.
- Please note
- Wear closed shoes and suitable clothing.
- It's a good idea to bring a water bottle and fully charged smartphone.
Get ready for a day of adventure with Beyond Byron E Bikes. The team will set you up with your own e-bike, safety gear and a map on your phone. Then, off you go on your self-guided journey through the countryside.
Setting out from Billinudgel, you’ll cruise through the rolling green hills of The Pocket, a small village near Byron. Then, climb into the ancient rainforest of Mount Jerusalem National Park where you can stop for a refreshing dip at Unicorn Falls.
Next, you’ll cycle the best bits of the Northern Rivers Rail Trail between Stokers Siding and Mooball. This 24km bike trail follows the old railway line through the hinterland, with plenty of beautiful scenery to see along the way.
Beyond Byron E Bikes will collect you at Mooball for transfer back to Billinudgel. Keen cyclists also have the option to ride back to the starting point.
Beyond Byron E Bikes is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Mount Jerusalem National Park in the North Coast region
Mount Jerusalem National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.