Byron glow worms and hinterland forest experience
Nightcap National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Discover Byron Bay’s spiritual side and see glow worms and enchanting forest sights on this guided outing with Rise Up – Byron Conscious Tours. You'll delight your senses and relax your mind as you explore the wilderness in and around Nightcap National Park.
- Contact Rise Up – Byron Conscious Tours for schedule.
- Nightcap National Park in North Coast
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Short bush walks in rocky and uneven terrain.
- Contact Rise Up – Byron Conscious Tours for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Rise Up – Byron Conscious Tours on 0450 913 145.
This tour of rainforests, waterfalls and other scenic delights begins when your guides from Rise Up – Byron Scenic Tours pick you up and whisk you off to a glow worm cave. Relax in the darkness and as your eyes adjust enjoy the magical sight of pinpricks of soft blue light, created by thousands of tiny glow worms.
Your next stop is a temple hidden in the rainforest of Byron's hilly hinterland. After exploring this wonder, you can opt to take part in meditation or sound healing guided by a shaman. Visits to stunning waterfalls and a refreshing swim are also on this wonderful itinerary. If you’ve work up an appetite, be sure to save it for a delicious vegetarian dinner served by your hosts at a scenic lookout. Then return to Byron Bay along a route with beautiful views, relaxed and full of tasty food.
Rise Up – Byron Conscious Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Nightcap National Park in the North Coast region
Nightcap National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather, fire danger or management operations.
Things to do (90)
- 4WD touring (1)
- Aboriginal culture (8)
- Adventure sports (1)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (32)
- Cafes and kiosks (4)
- Canoeing/paddling (4)
- Cultural heritage (1)
- Cycling (5)
- Educational activities (2)
- Fishing (7)
- Historic heritage (8)
- Horse riding (4)
- Other experiences (3)
- Picnics and barbecues (25)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (3)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (1)
- Sightseeing (42)
- Snorkelling and scuba (2)
- Surfing (10)
- Swimming (11)
- Visitor centres (2)
- Walking (42)
- Waterfalls (18)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (4)