Brunswick Heads guided beach fishing adventures
Brunswick Heads Nature Reserve
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Visit beautiful Brunswick Heads Nature Reserve for a guided fishing excursion with Wilderness Adventures. Whether you’re a seasoned angler honing your technique or just want a relaxing day on the beach, their experts have an experience custom-made for you.
- Contact Wilderness Adventures for times. Tours run on demand to suit tides, seasons and needs of guests.
- Brunswick Heads Nature Reserve in North Coast
- Easy. Basic level of fitness required.
- Contact Wilderness Adventures for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Wilderness Adventures on 0403 860 820.
Wilderness Adventures aims to please with tailored fishing adventures that meet your goals. Their guided outings are a great way to fine tune your techniques, and learn new skills and tips to target those challenging species. With their help you’ll be one step closer to catching the big one.
Whether your aim is to become a confident beach angler, or simply relax with a fishing rod in your hand and your feet in the sand, they have an outing for you. Tours take place in Brunswick Head Nature Reserve, a wonderful spot to enjoy the great outdoors that's also conveniently close to amenities in the communities of Ocean Shores and Brunswick Heads. This means Wilderness Adventures can cater to a wide variety of guests, including children and school groups, sporting teams, party goers and backpackers.
Wilderness Adventures is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Brunswick Heads Nature Reserve in the North Coast region
Brunswick Heads Nature Reserve is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.