Blue Mountains fly fishing
Blue Mountains National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Throw a line into the stunning rivers and streams of Blue Mountains National Park on a guided tour with Reel Fly Fishing. Great for beginners or seasoned anglers, it’s an experience you won’t forget.
- Contact Reel Fly Fishing for tour dates.
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Suitable for most ages and fitness levels. Some bushwalking experience is recommended. Tracks may have short steep section, a rough surface and many steps.
- Contact Reel Fly Fishing for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Reel Fly Fishing on 04747 277 286.
Spend a half or full day exploring the wild waterways of Blue Mountains National Park with Reel Fly Fishing.
Whether you’re an experienced angler or learning the ropes, your friendly Reel Fly Fishing guide will help you fine tune your technique and teach you new skills.
This tour is a personalised experience which is tailored to your need and idea of fun. With no more than 2 participants per guide, there’s a better chance of catching a fish.
Don’t worry about packing and transporting your gear because Reel Fly Fishing supplies all equipment. Bottled water, cans of soft drink and single serve pre-packaged snacks are also available for you to enjoy on the day.
Reel Fly Fishing is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds and Country NSW regions
Blue Mountains National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger. Some parts of the park close overnight; details are provided for specific attractions.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day applies only at attractions in the Glenbrook area.Buy annual pass
Things to do (214)
- 4WD touring (6)
- Aboriginal culture (11)
- Adventure sports (22)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (37)
- Cafes and kiosks (2)
- Canoeing/paddling (5)
- Cultural heritage (2)
- Cycling (18)
- Environmental appreciation/study (5)
- Fishing (4)
- Historic heritage (26)
- Horse riding (2)
- Other experiences (12)
- Photography (3)
- Picnics and barbecues (34)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (4)
- Show cave tours (11)
- Sightseeing (100)
- Swimming (15)
- Visitor centres (2)
- Walking (115)
- Waterfalls (50)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (13)