Blue Mountains e-bike adventure tours
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
Just a short hop from Sydney are mountain bike trails that thread through beautiful World Heritage-listed parkland. Explore this amazing bushland on a guided e-bike tour with Blue Mountains Biking Adventures.
- Contact Blue Mountains Biking Adventures for tour schedule.
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. No fitness required. You must know how to ride a bike safely.
- Contact Blue Mountains Biking Adventures for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Blue Mountains Biking Adventures on 0432 699 212.
- Please note
Full-day and customised epic adventure tours available on request; private charter also available.
If you can ride a bike, you can mountain bike – that’s the motto of Blue Mountains Biking Adventures. With an e-bike to ease the way, you’re sure to have an exciting and enjoyable ride in the spectacular Blue Mountains.
Safely explore up to 30km of dirt fire trails and basic single track with friendly and passionate guides. Whether your goal is to test your endurance or simply explore, they have routes to cater to all skill levels.
Along the way, experience spectacular views of sheer sandstone cliffs, deep valleys and river gorges as you ride among ancient eucalyptus trees. You may even spot a kangaroo or lyrebird.
Blue Mountains Biking Adventures is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Katoomba area is always open but some locations may close at times due to maintenance, poor weather or fire danger.