Blue Mountains 2-day rope and ride adventures
Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Join the Blue Mountains Adventure Company for 2 action-packed days in stunning wilderness surrounds. Explore cliffs and canyons by rope on your first day, and cycle scenic wilderness trails the next.
- Contact Blue Mountains Adventure Company for tour dates and times.
- Butterbox Canyon, Blackheath area
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Moderate level of fitness required.
- Contact Blue Mountains Adventure Company for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Blue Mountains Adventure Company on 02 4782 1271. Bookings available on request.
- Please note
- Blue Mountains Adventure Company tailors this tour package to match your experience and goals.
- For the rope day, previous abseiling, canyoning or climbing experience is recommended.
- For the ride day, you must be able to cycle uneven or rough terrain.
Make the most of your time in Blue Mountains National Park by combining 2 thrilling sports. This adventure package is a great way to explore with the help of friendly guides who can tailor each day to suit your goals and experience,
For day 1 you’re spoiled for choice with roped adventures to take you to the heights and depths of fabulous canyons. In summer an intermediate level canyoning adventure like North Bowens might take your fancy. In cooler months the epic Boars Head abseil and climb might suit.
For day 2 hop on bikes supplied by Blue Mountains Adventure Company and hit the trails. With e-bikes to take some of the hard work out of peddling, it's more enjoyable to explore further on trails including Woodford - Oaks, Burramoko Ridge (Hanging Rock) or Narrow Neck.
Blue Mountains Adventure Company is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (100)
- 4WD touring (2)
- Aboriginal culture (2)
- Adventure sports (13)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (11)
- Cafes and kiosks (1)
- Cycling (6)
- Environmental appreciation/study (5)
- Historic heritage (9)
- Other experiences (9)
- Photography (3)
- Picnics and barbecues (7)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (3)
- Sightseeing (48)
- Swimming (2)
- Visitor centres (1)
- Walking (53)
- Waterfalls (27)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (7)