Belfry Cave tour
Abercrombie Karst Conservation Reserve
All the practical information you need to know about Belfry Cave tour.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
- Drive south on Vale Road, which continues into Trunkey Road.
- Continue until you come to the T-intersection at Trunkey Creek and turn left onto Goulburn Road
- The turnoff to Abercrombie Caves is on your left approximately 13km after the township of Trunkey Creek onto Caves Road
- Drive north west from passing the townships of Crookwell and Binda
- Approximately 10km after the township of Binda, turn to the right towards Tuena.
- The turnoff to Abercrombie Caves is on your right approximately 16km after the township of Trunkey Creek onto Caves Road
Park entry points
- Abercrombie Karst Conservation Reserve See on map
Parking available at Abercrombie Caves carpark
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access