Belfry Cave tour
Abercrombie Karst Conservation Reserve
This guided tour of Belfry Cave takes in the upper levels of the Archway at Abercrombie Caves. It's for adventurous spirits – you'll cross a suspension bridge and climb ladders just to get to there!
Check with Abercrombie Caves park office for Belfry Cave opening times during school holiday weekends.
Abercrombie Caves open Thursday to Monday (closed Tuesday and Wednesday), and open every day during the NSW school holidays. Closed Christmas Day.
- Abercrombie Karst Conservation Reserve
- No wheelchair access
- Hard. Suitable for adults and children 7 years and over. Not suitable for children under 7 years. The tour takes about 1 hour.
Adult $33 per person. Senior $30 per person. Pensioner/child $25 per person. Family $83 for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Meeting point
- Abercrombie Caves park office
- Bookings not required. For further information email or phone Abercrombie Caves on 02 6368 8603. Limit 12 people. Minimum 2 adults required for tour to run.
You'll gain a real insight into cave formation – Belfry Cave is an extremely high roof chamber with magnificent views. There are narrow squeezes to negotiate.
Entry to Belfry Cave is by guided tour only. It's a good idea to wear sturdy shoes and bring a camera. Bring a packed lunch if you're planning a day at Abercrombie Caves. There is no mobile phone reception in this park.
- in Abercrombie Karst Conservation Reserve in the Country NSW region
Abercrombie Karst Conservation Reserve and caves are open Thursday to Monday (closed Tuesday and Wednesday). The reserve and caves area open daily during NSW school holidays. Closed Christmas Day.