2-day Port Macquarie motorcycle adventure
Arakoon National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Enjoy superb scenery as you ride through Arakoon National Park and beyond on this guided adventure with Endeavour Motorcycle Tours, near Port Macquarie.
- Contact Endeavour Motorcycle Tours for tour dates.
- No wheelchair access
- Contact Endeavour Motorcycle Tours for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Endeavour Motorcycle Tours on 0427 986 666.
- Please note
- For more information on grading, please refer to Endeavour Motorcycle Tour's Grading Scheme.
Embark on an unforgettable adventure along the NSW mid-north coast on this two-day tour with Endeavour Motorcycle Tours. Forget the pain of nutting out logistics and let your guide show you the area’s best kept secrets.
Kye Anderson is a renowned adventurer with expert local knowledge. He’ll guide you along some of the best ADV bike trails on Australia’s coast. Breathe in fresh forest air at mountain top lookouts before descending to golden beaches.
You’ll learn about some of the area’s Aboriginal and colonial sites, as well as geological formations. There’ll also be plenty of time to soak in breathtaking views, snap a few photos, and break for lunch.
Endeavour Motorcycle Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Arakoon National Park in the North Coast region
Arakoon National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.