Applies from Tue 28 Nov 2023, 2.29pm. Last reviewed: Fri 1 Dec 2023, 2.20pm.
Closed areas: Areas closed due to wet weather
The following areas are closed due to heavy rainfall
- Gorge Loop Road
- Mt Wood Campground
- Mt Wood Homestead & Shearer's Quarters
- Fort Grey & Olive Downs Campgrounds
- Middle Road
- Jump Up Loop Road
- Many creek crossings & roads are closed and impassable due to severe rainfall causing dangerous conditions.
- Roads are likely to be cut off and there is a high risk of flash flooding
- These areas will re-open as soon as they are safe.
This alert will be updated when conditions change.
Remember, it’s never safe to drive, ride or walk through flood waters, so you’ll need to reschedule your visit and avoid travel through areas in this park. Check Live Traffic NSW for up-to-date information about road closures. For assistance during severe weather visit the NSW SES website. In life-threatening situations call emergency services on Triple Zero (000).
Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information, contact the local Tibooburra NPWS Office on 0880 913 308