Womerah Range trail
Parr State Conservation Area
All the practical information you need to know about Womerah Range trail.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Womerah Range trail is in the northern precinct of Parr State Conservation Area. To get there:
- From Wisemans Ferry, take the Webbs Creek Ferry and turn right on the other side
- Follow St Albans Road for approximately 5km
- Turn left in to Webbs Creek Road and continue for approximately 250m up the hill
- Womerah Range trail begins at the crest on the right hand side
Alternatively, if beginning from Putty Road:
- From Colo Heights, follow Putty Road north
- After approximately 25km look for the Womerah Range trail on the right
Park entry points
Parking is available at Webbs Creek Road and Putty Road entrances.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Parr State Conservation Area. Here are some of the highlights.
Cooler temperatures make for great hiking and cycling conditions.
The milder temperatures make this an ideal time for hiking and, as though purely for your viewing pleasure, wildflowers decorate the surrounding bushland.
For the adventurous, this is a great time of year to tackle an epic mountain bike ride on Womerah Range trail.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
16°C and 26.5°C
6.6°C and 16.6°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Maps and downloads
Camp fires and solid fuel burners
Visitors are encouraged to bring gas or fuel stoves, especially in summer during the fire season.
- Bulga office
- Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 4pm.
- 02 6574 5555
- 2156 Putty Road, Bulga NSW 2330