Whian Whian mountain biking trails
Whian Whian State Conservation Area
All the practical information you need to know about Whian Whian mountain biking trails.
Getting there and parking
Whian Whian mountain biking trails are in the eastern area of Whian Whian State Conservation Area and Nightcap National Park. To get there:
From the eastern park entrance (via Rosebank):
- Take Minyon Drive and continue past Minyon Falls picnic area and over the causeway
- Turn right on Peates Mountain Road and continue to Rummery Park campground carpark
From the southern park entrance on Nightcap Range Road (via Dunoon):
- On Dunoon Road continue north up Nightcap Range Road to the top of the range
- Park at Telephone Road trailer parking
Cycling trail access
- 2 of the trails start from Telephone Road trailer parking
- The other 4 trails start from Rummery Park campground carpark
- Mixture of sealed and unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at:
- Telephone Road trailer parking (corner of Nightcap Range Road)
- Rummery Park campground
- Minyon Falls lookout
- Minyon Grass picnic area
- Rocky Creek Dam (outside the park)
- Non-flush toilets are located at Rummery Park campground, Minyon Grass and Minyon Falls picnic areas.
- Picnic tables are located at Minyon Grass and Minyon Falls picnic areas
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
Bushwalking is permitted on this multiuse trail network.
You can use a drone only if you have approval from the NSW National Parks area office. But you can’t use a drone at Rummery Park campground or areas with visitors.
Horse riding is permitted on this multiuse trail network.
- Alstonville office
- Thursday, 9:30am to 4:30pm.
- 02 6627 0200
- Russelton Industrial Estate, 7 Northcott Crescent, Alstonville NSW 2477