Wentworth Falls to Woodford via Ingar campground
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Wentworth Falls to Woodford via Ingar campground.
Getting there and parking
Wentworth Falls to Woodford trail is accessed from Tableland Road in the Wentworth Falls area of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- From Sydney, take the Great Western Highway towards Katoomba.
- Turn left onto Tableland Road around 2km south-east of Wentworth Falls town centre.
- Continue around 2km to Queen Elizabeth Drive.
- The park boundary is on Ingar Rd, at the end of Queen Elizabeth Drive.
If cycling from Wentworth Falls train station, it's a 4.3km ride via Great Western Highway and Tableland Road to Queen Elizabeth Drive.
Trail conditions and access
This trail passes through private property. Access is by bike or foot only between Ingar Road and Murphys Road.
- Unsealed roads
You'll need to park on Queen Elizabeth Road, as there's no vehicle access along Ingar Road. Parking is available at Murphys Glen campground.
- Non-flush toilets and picnic facilities are located at Ingar and Murphys Glen campgrounds, or at Station Street Wentworth Falls.
- You'll need to bring plenty of water to last your journey. If camping overnight, ensure you have enough water for drinking and cooking.
- There are no bins so please take all your rubbish with you when you leave the park.
Maps and downloads
You’re encouraged to bring gas or fuel stoves for cooking, especially in summer during fire season.
Please camp in designated campgrounds at Ingar campground or Murphys Glen campground.
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- End of Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785