Wallarah National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Scenic trail.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Scenic trail is in the northern precinct of Wallarah National Park. To get there:
- From the Pacific Highway, turn into Bowman Street, Swansea.
- Continue along Bowman into Park Avenue
- Turn left onto Scenic Drive
- The track commences near the end of Scenic Drive
Park entry points
- Scenic Drive carpark See on map
Parking is available on Scenic Drive at Caves Beach.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Wallarah National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Wildflower viewing in the heath along the Coastal walking track.
Whale watching from the beach and coastal tracks.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
17°C and 24°C
10°C and 18°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Drinking water is not available in this area, so it’s a good idea to bring your own.
Maps and downloads
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.