Monument Beach ride from Bendalong
Conjola National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Monument Beach ride from Bendalong.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Monument Beach ride from Bendalong is in the Bendalong precinct of Conjola National Park. To get there:
- From Princes Highway, drive east along Bendalong Road.
- Turn north onto Maple Street and drive to North Bendalong
- Park in the council carpark at the end of Holly Street, or near Conjola National Park boundary at the end of Birch Road
Parking is available at the council reserve on Holly Street, North Bendalong.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Conjola National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
As the temperature cools slightly, this a great time to get active in the park with some bushwalking and mountain biking.
The wildflowers – waratahs and wattle among them – are in full bloom, bringing with them large numbers of birds. You might even be lucky enough to spot the rare Scalet Honeyeater or Little Lorikeet.
Hot weather means plenty of time for the beach and water. Keep an eye open for the endangered hooded plover and other shorebirds foraging on the sand.
The light is clear and beautiful and the beaches and trails very quiet – just the thing if you prefer exploring with few other people around.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
19°C and 24°C
10°C and 18°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
- Nearest toilets facilities are Monument Beach picnic area
- Drinking water is limited or not available in this area, so it’s a good idea to bring your own.
- You’re encouraged to bring gas or fuel stoves, especially in summer during the fire season.
Maps and downloads
- Ulladulla office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4454 9500
- Lot 9 Blackburn Industrial Estate, 6 Coller Road Ulladulla NSW 2539