Conjola National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Heath Circuit.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Heath Circuit is in the Berrara precinct of Conjola National Park National Park.
To get there:
- From Sussex Inlet, turn right onto The Springs Road and follow to Cudmirrah.
- Take the first right onto Goonawarra Drive after crossing the bridge at the entrance to Cudmirrah
- Follow Goonawarra Drive to the beginning of the unsealed trail
Park entry points
- Goonawarra Drive access See on map
Parking is available on Goonawarra Drive.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Conjola National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
As the temperature cools slightly, this a great time to get active in the park with some bushwalking and mountain biking.
The wildflowers – waratahs and wattle among them – are in full bloom, bringing with them large numbers of birds. You might even be lucky enough to spot the rare Scalet Honeyeater or Little Lorikeet.
Hot weather means plenty of time for the beach and water. Keep an eye open for the endangered hooded plover and other shorebirds foraging on the sand.
The light is clear and beautiful and the beaches and trails very quiet – just the thing if you prefer exploring with few other people around.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
19°C and 24°C
10°C and 18°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
You'll need to bring your own drinking water
Maps and downloads
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
- Ulladulla office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4454 9500
- Lot 9 Blackburn Industrial Estate, 6 Coller Road Ulladulla NSW 2539