Conjola National Park
Get close to nature on Heath Circuit, a 24km loop bike ride along signposted trails.
- Conjola National Park in South Coast
- 22km loop
- Time suggested
- Opening times
Heath Circuit is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- What to
- Drinking water, hat, sunscreen
Starting and ending in Cudmirrah, Heath Circuit is a healthy way to see the best of what Conjola National Park offers. From the signposted, unsealed trail, you’ll see the abundantly flowered heathlands – at their peak in spring – birds flying overhead, and kangaroos skipping through the forest.
To see more of Conjola National Park, head for the nearby Berrara Creek, or there are two other excellent bike rides in the park: the 13km-return route from Bendalong to the Walter Hood monument, and the 22km-return ride from Cudmirrah to Monument Beach.
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Ulladulla office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4454 9500
- Lot 9 Blackburn Industrial Estate, 6 Coller Road Ulladulla NSW 2539
- in Conjola National Park in the South Coast region
Conjola National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.