Gahnia and Serrata mountain bike trails
Garigal National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Gahnia and Serrata mountain bike trails.
Getting there and parking
Gahnia and Serrata mountain bike trails are in Garigal National Park.
Gahnia mountain bike trail is accessed via Grattan Crescent, Forestville. To get there:
- Make your way to Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest near the Northern Beaches Hospital
- Turn on to Hilmer Street and then turn left on to Fitzpatrick Avenue East
- Turn right onto Bantry Bay Road and travel south
- Turn right on to Grattan Crescent and travel to the start of the Bluff track. Follow the track along to the start of the Gahnia mountain bike trail.
Serrata mountain bike trail is accessed via Currie Road, Frenchs Forest. To get there:
- Make your way to Warringah Road, Frenchs Forest
- Turn on to Currie Road and travel east to the start of the Currie Road track. Follow the track south to the start of the Serrata mountain bike trail.
There’s a 2.6km ride that connects both trails via Bantry Bay Road, Yarraman Ave, Parni Pl, Maxwell Parade and Currie Road.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
Street parking is available at:
- Grattan Crescent, Forestville
- Currie Road, Frenchs Forest, next to the Currie Road trail entrance.
Maps and downloads
Riding on these trails at night is prohibited.
Gathering firewood and the use of heat beads is not permitted.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- Forestville Office
- Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 4pm.
- 02 9451 3479
- 82 Ferguson Street, Forestville NSW 2087
- in Garigal National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Garigal National Park is open 6am to 6.30pm (8pm during daylight savings) but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day applies only at Davidson Park only. Day passes are available from on-park pay machines that accept coins and credit cards, and you can also pay for your visit via the Park’nPay app.
Bus: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day).
Daily entry fee exemption for teachers and educational supervisors (1 adult per 10 children) applies only for organised and pre-arranged group bookings.Buy annual pass