Devines Hill loop
Dharug National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Devines Hill loop.
Getting there and parking
Devines Hill loop starts at Mill Creek campground on Wisemans Ferry Road.
- Ride along Wisemans Ferry Road until you reach the base of Devines Hill, a few hundred metres past the ferry crossing.
- At the top of Devines Hill turn right and travel past Finchs Line on the right
- Continue for 8km to Western Commission Track and turn right
- Follow Western Commission Track to Wisemans Ferry Road
- At Wisemans Ferry Road turn left and continue for 2km along to Mill Creek campground
Parking is available at Mill Creek campground.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Dharug National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
The water has warmed up nicely by late summer so autumn is great for kayaking and canoeing along the Hawkesbury river.
The spring months are perfect for enjoying more strenuous activities in the park, like the longer walks and mountain bike riding. It's also the perfect time to see wildflowers.
The park is still stunning in winter and walking on sunny days is very pleasant. It can be cold at night so bring warm gear if you're camping.
Maps and downloads
Camp fires and solid fuel burners
- Please observe all fire restrictions, use the fireplaces provided and take care when visiting the park in the fire danger period between October and April
- Bulga office
- Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 4pm.
- 02 6574 5555
- 2156 Putty Road, Bulga NSW 2330