Deniliquin mountain bike trails
Murray Valley National Park
Ride Deniliquin mountain bike trails in Murray Valley Regional Park. This popular singletrack cycling network is perfect for intermediate riders.
- Murray Valley National Park
- No wheelchair access
- 12km of trails
- Time suggested
- What to
- Helmet, hat, sunscreen, drinking water, bike repair kit, first aid kit, mobile phone, suitable clothing
- Please note
- Bikes are available for hire at the Deniliquin Visitor Information Centre.
- Bike riders please give way to walkers on Willoughbys Beach walk and Billabong loop walk.
Located a stone’s throw from Deniliquin, these trails wind through tranquil river red gum forest, near the Edward River. They’re a great way for mountain bikers to stretch their legs.
Accessed via the Willoughbys Beach park entrance or by Packenham Street, you can choose from 3 loop trails. The shortest is just 7.6km, or try a longer 12km or 15km loop. Expect lots of turns and log rollovers as you cover mostly flat terrain, with some gentle hills and 1 steep descent.
Breezing along singletrack, immerse yourself in forest sights and sounds as trees shift from river red gums to black box woodland. Red-rumped parrots, rosellas and galahs add their own splash of colour to the forest. If you hear rustling in the underbrush, look out for eastern grey kangaroos and goannas that also call this area home.
Autumn, winter and spring days, when the weather is milder, are great times to enjoy these popular trails. On warmer days, a beach swim at Willoughbys Beach campground is the perfect way to cool down after a ride.
Things to do:
Five Mile mountain bike trail offers 7km of purpose-built mountain bike trails in Murray Valley Regional Park, near Echuca and Moama. The trails are suitable for all skill levels and it's one of the best places for biking in the region.
Camp by the river at Willoughbys Beach campground in Murray Valley Regional Park near Deniliquin. Perfect for families, camping is free and you can go fishing, walking and bike riding.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Moama office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm. Closed 12pm to 1pm.
- 03 5483 9100
- Factory 5, Lot 8 Bowlan Road, Moama NSW 2731
- in Murray Valley National Park in the Murray-Riverina region
Murray Valley National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger