Cascade mountain bike trail
Cascade National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Cascade mountain bike trail.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Cascade mountain bike trail is in eastern precinct of Cascade National Park. To get there:
- From Dorrigo, head north towards the village of Cascade
- The hamlet of Briggsvale is on the way
- The ride commences at the intersection of Megan–Briggsvale Road and Briggsvale Road
Park entry points
- Casacade Mountain Bike access See on map
There is no formal parking area at the beginning of the trail, but there are a few parking options within a few hundred metres.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Cascade National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Mild conditions are great for walking, and you'll see brightly coloured fungi everywhere.
Conditions are dry and perfect for mountain biking through the forests.
The wettest time of the year and a great opportunity to see the rainforest at its best, with fungi and fruits on show.
It's cool, but rug up for walks through the misty rainforest with hardly anyone else around.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
17°C and 29°C
5°C and 22°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Maps and downloads
- Dorrigo Rainforest Centre
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 6657 5913
- 142 Dome Road Dorrigo Mountain NSW 2453