Bouddi Ridge explorer
Bouddi National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Bouddi Ridge explorer.
Getting there and parking
Bouddi Ridge explorer begins at Maitland Bay Information Centre in the Maitland Bay precinct of Bouddi National Park.
To get there from Gosford:
- Follow Central Coast Highway towards Erina
- Turn right onto Avoca Drive and continue through Kincumber
- Turn right at Empire Bay Drive
- Turn left into Cochrone Street and then right onto The Scenic Road
- The centre is located opposite the intersection of Maitland Bay Drive and The Scenic Road
Parking is available at Maitland Bay Information Centre.
Best times to visit
Take the Bouddi Coastal walk to be amazed by the colourful wildflowers on display in spring.
Cool off with a dip at one the park's gorgeous beaches or try snorkelling at Maitland Bay Surf the popular coastline between MacMasters Beach and Box Head .
Grab the camera and spot humpback whales as they migrate north between May and July.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
20°C and 26°C
9°C and 17°C
January to March
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Maps and downloads
Riding is permitted on roads and fire trails only, not on walking tracks.
- in Bouddi National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Bouddi National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day only in the Putty Beach area. The park has coin-operated pay and display machines - please bring correct coins.Buy annual pass