Corramy Regional Park
All the practical information you need to know about Wandandian Creek.
Getting there and parking
Wandandian Creek picnic area is in the Wandandian Creek precinct of Corramy Regional Park. To get there:
- Travel south on Princes Highway from Nowra
- Turn left (east) onto The Wool Road, just north of Bewong.
- Turn right (south) after approximately 1km to enter Corramy Regional Park
- Follow the unsealed road to Wandandian Creek picnic area carpark
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles (no long vehicle access)
- All weather
Parking is available at Wandandian Creek picnic area. It can be a busy place on the weekend, so parking might be limited.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Corramy Regional Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Venture out on Wandandian Creek in a kayak, heading out to St Georges Basin or downstream to connect with Tullarwalla Lagoon.
Take a stroll along Anabranch Branch and admire the blooming wildflowers beneath the eucalypts.
Escape the summer heat with a cool lunch at Wandandian Creek picnic area.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
16.1°C and 22.6°C
9.7°C and 15.7°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
- You'll need to bring your own drinking and cooking water
- You’re encouraged to bring gas or fuel stoves, especially in summer during the fire season.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
Dogs are permitted in this part of the park – you’ll need to keep them on a leash at all times and remember to pick up after them.
Camp fires and solid fuel burners
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- Nowra office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4428 6300
- 104 Flatrock Road, Mundamia NSW 2540