Meroo National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Termeil Lake.
Getting there and parking
Termeil Lake is in the Termeil Point precinct in the southern part of Meroo National Park. To get there:
- Travel south on Princes Highway from Ulladulla
- Approximately 14km south of Ulladulla turn left into Blackbutt Road
- Continue for approximately 2km to the fork in the road
- Turn right and follow for approximately 600m to the Termeil Point campground carpark
Check the weather before you set out as the road to Termeil Lake can become boggy when it rains.
- Unsealed roads
- All roads require 4WD vehicle
- All weather
Parking is available at Termeil Point.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Meroo National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Enjoy the serenity on the water while paddling a canoe or kayak in one of the park's coastal lakes.
Escape your busy city life and spend a night at one of the beachside camping areas.
Head to Termeil Beach or Pot Holes Beach for a day of swimming, surfing and beach fishing.
Rug up and take in spectacular coastal views from Nuggan Point walking track.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
9°C and 27°C
0°C and 13°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Drinking water is limited or not available in this area, so it’s a good idea to bring your own.
- Flush toilets
Maps and downloads
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
- Ulladulla office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4454 9500
- Lot 9 Blackburn Industrial Estate, 6 Coller Road Ulladulla NSW 2539