North Bowens Creek Canyon
Mount Wilson area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about North Bowens Creek Canyon.
Getting there and parking
North Bowens Creek Canyon is in the Mount Wilson area of Blue Mountains National Park.
To get there from Mount Victoria:
- Take Darling Causeway for 9.7km.
- Turn right onto Bells Line of Road and drive for 7.4km.
- Turn left on Mount Wilson Road and drive for 5.8km.
- Turn right onto Queens Avenue and drive for 350m.
- Turn right onto Wynnes Lookout Road and drive for 200m.
- Park on Wynnes Lookout Road at the junction with of Sawmill Trail.
Access to North Bowens Creek Canyon begins at Sawmill Trail.
You must cross private property to enter and exit North Bowens Creek Canyon. Please respect signs and directions. Access is granted at the landowner’s discretion.
- Mixture of sealed and unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available on Wynnes Lookout Road at the junction with Sawmill Trail.
There are no facilities near this canyon.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre and Blackheath office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- 270 Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785