Wadbilliga Road drive
Wadbilliga National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Wadbilliga Road drive.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Wadbilliga Road drive is in the Wadbilliga Road precinct of Wadbilliga National Park. To get there:
- Turn off the Monaro Highway onto Clarke Street
- Follow Clarke Street onto Old Bega Road and continue for approximately 4km
- Turn left into Kybean Road
- After approximately 20 km turn right into Tuross Road
- Access the start of Wadbilliga Road at Two River Plains
Alternatively, if beginning from the east:
- From the Princes Highway at Cobargo, follow the signs to Wadbilliga National Park via Wandella and Yowrie roads.
Park entry points
Check the weather before you set out as Wadbilliga Road can become impassable due to flooding rivers when it rains.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Wadbilliga National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Walk to Tuross River Falls now that the days are getting a bit cooler. Or, follow one of the many unsealed roads through Wadbilliga on a mountain bike.
Walk to Turross River Falls for a great half-day adventure. Or, take a back-country hike to Wadbilliga Trig.
Lilo and swim in the many gorgeous pools at the cascades. Camp at the Cascades and watch for greater gliders at night.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
8°C and 23°C
-3°C and 10°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
- Firewood is not supplied and may not be collected from the park
- You are encouraged to bring gas or fuel stoves, especially in summer during the fire season.
Maps and downloads
- Narooma office is closed because staff are engaged in fire-fighting duties. The office may re-open 27 January.
- Monday to Friday, 10am to 2pm. Closed public holidays.
- 02 4476 0800
- 9 Burrawang Street, Cnr Graham Street, Narooma NSW 2456