Wadbilliga Road drive
Wadbilliga National Park
Wadbilliga Road drive is a 4WD touring route that takes you through an incredible range of terrain and environments within Wadbilliga National Park.
- Wadbilliga National Park
- 35km one-way
- Time suggested
- 1hr 30min
- What to
- Hat, sunscreen
- Please note
- There is limited mobile reception in this park
- The weather in this area can be extreme and unpredictable, so please be well prepared for your visit.
For the 4WD adventurer with a bit of experience handling diverse terrain, this medium-difficulty route takes you through wild country with incredible mountain views.
Wadbilliga Road drive travels through the middle of Wadbilliga National Park, along the way you’ll traverse a wide range of environments, including coastal forest foothills, high river valley catchment plus rainforest and heathlands, all the while gaining a strong sense of being really close to true wilderness.
The drive is popular with 4WD enthusiasts, mountain bike riders, bushwalkers, remote area vehicle-based campers, and registered motorbike riders alike. It’s a terrific adventure for any outdoor enthusiast looking for an alternate route from coast to tablelands on a road less travelled.
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
- Narooma office is closed because staff are engaged in fire-fighting duties. The office may re-open 27 January.
- Monday to Friday, 10am to 2pm. Closed public holidays.
- 02 4476 0800
- 9 Burrawang Street, Cnr Graham Street, Narooma NSW 2456
- in Wadbilliga National Park in the South Coast and Snowy Mountains regions
Wadbilliga National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.