Barrington Tops National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Barrington trail.
Getting there and parking
Barrington trail is in the Barrington Tops precinct of Barrington Tops National Park. To get there:
- From Gloucester take Thunderbolts Way; this road becomes Scone Road and Barrington Tops Forest Road.
- Barrington trail begins at Barrington trail picnic area located on the left after passing Devils Hole
- Barrington trail is only open to vehicles from October 1 – May 31
Parking is available at Barrington trail picnic area and at some of the campgrounds along the trail.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Barrington Tops National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Take to the park's walking tracks to make the most of cooler and drier daytime weather.
Look out for ground orchids and other wildflowers along the Polblue Swamp walking track.
Look out for the eastern water dragon basking on rocks around the streams.
Maps and downloads
- Gloucester office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6538 5300
- 59 Church Street, Gloucester NSW 2422