Willbriggie East campgrounds
Murrumbidgee Valley Regional Park
Camp with your dog by the Murrumbidgee River at one of the 7 campgrounds in the Willbriggie East area of Murrumbidgee Valley Regional Park.
You can choose to camp at any of these 7 locations when you arrive:
- Big Red
- Boomerang Beach
- Diggers Beach
- Lady Jane Beach
- Point Beach
- Reserve Beach
- Waradgery Beach
There are no camping fees but a $6 booking fee applies. Bookings are required.
- Campfires are permitted between April and September.
- Collection of deadfall timber is permitted for small campfires only.
- Dogs and domestic pets are permitted everywhere in Murrumbidgee Valley Regional Park, but they are prohibited in Murrumbidgee Valley National Park. You can walk and camp with your dog in Murrumbidgee Valley Regional Park but you will need to keep them on a leash at all times and remember to pick up after them.
You can't remove firewood from the park. Chainsaws are not permitted.
Vehicle access and road quality
All roads leading to Willbriggie East campgrounds are unsealed. 4WD vehicles are recommended when wet. Campervans/RVs are permitted in this area, however not all campgrounds suit these types of vehicles.
How to get there
From Darlington Point:
Travel 3.5km north along Whitton Darlington Point Road.
Turn right onto Black Box Road an unsealed road and travel for about 350m.
- This is the main entrance to Willbriggie East precinct
There are no rubbish collection points. Please take all rubbish when you leave.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Griffith office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm. Closed 1pm to 2pm.
- 02 6966 8100
- 200 Yambil Street, Griffith NSW 2680