Spring Gully campground
Goulburn River National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Spring Gully campground.
Getting there and parking
Spring Gully campground is in the central precinct of Goulburn River National Park. To get there:
- From Wollar, follow Barigan Street north.
- Turn right into Mogo Road and continue to the start of Spring Gully Road
- Follow Spring Gully Road to the campground
Check the weather before you set out as the road to Spring Gully campground can become boggy when it rains.
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles (no long vehicle access)
- Dry weather only
Parking is available at Spring Gully campground.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Goulburn River National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Is there anything more relaxing than sitting around the campfire with family and friends? Autumn is a great time of year to visit Spring Gully campground.
With the many natives blooming – callistemons, acacias and eucalypts among them – this is the best time to observe the plant and wildlife the park attracts.
With the temperatures at their warmest, head to the river for swimming and liloing.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
15°C and 30°C
3°C and 17°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
- Water is not available at this campground.
- Rubbish bins are not provided, so you will need to take all rubbish with you when you leave.
- Non-flush toilets
- Wood barbecues (bring your own firewood)
- Fire rings (bring your own firewood)
Maps and downloads
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
Firewood may not be collected from the park.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.