Quat Quatta East campgrounds
Murray Valley Regional Park
Campground booking required
All campgrounds in NSW national parks require a booking. Click the 'search availability' button to see the dates available and any restrictions. If there's no availability you may not travel to, or stay at a campground. To prepare for your camping trip, read these camping safety tips.
Enjoy riverside, dog-friendly camping in the Quat Quatta East area of Murray Valley Regional Park. Perfectly positioned on the Murray River, there are 5 campgrounds you can choose from.
Choose from 5 campgrounds when you arrive:
- Quat Quatta East Beach
- Quat Quatta East 1
- Quat Quatta East 2
- Kismet campground
- Regulator campground
There are no camping fees but a $6 booking fee applies. Bookings are required. Book online or call 1300 072 757.
- Campfires are permitted between April and September.
- Collection of deadfall timber is permitted for small campfires only.
- Dogs and domestic pets are permitted everywhere in Murray Valley Regional Park, but they are prohibited in Murray Valley National Park. You can walk and camp with your dog in Murray Valley Regional Park however you will need to keep them on a leash at all times and remember to pick up after them.
You can’t remove firewood from the park. Chainsaws are not permitted.
Vehicle access and road quality
All roads leading to the campgrounds at Quat Quatta East are unsealed. 4WD vehicles recommended when wet.
How to get there
- From the Howlong Recreation Reserve head west towards Hume Street.
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Riverina Highway and follow for 5km.
- Turn right onto Quat Quatta East Road (just after Kismet Riverside Lodge) and follow the unsealed road down into the reserve.
There are no rubbish collection points. Please take all rubbish when you leave.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Moama office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm. Closed 12pm to 1pm.
- 03 5483 9100
- Factory 5, Lot 8 Bowlan Road, Moama NSW 2731