Long Gully campground
Budawang National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Long Gully campground.
Getting there and parking
Long Gully campground is at the northern end of Budawang National Park. To get there from Milton:
- Follow the signs to Pigeon House Mountain Didthul
- Rather than turning onto Pigeon House Road, continue on Yadboro Road and cross Clyde River, merging onto the Western Distributor.
- Turn right onto Long Gully Road and continue to the campground
Please note, there is no long vehicle access to Long Gully campground.
Check the weather before you set out as the road to this campground can become boggy when it rains
- Unsealed roads
- All roads require 4WD vehicle
- Dry weather only
Parking is available at Long Gully campground.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Budawang National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
The clear autumn weather is perfect for walking to the top of Mount Budawang, which can be covered in scenic clouds.
As the weather warms up, this is a perfect time to take advantage of Long Gully campground.
Take a drive along the Western Distributor to view the steep slopes of the Budawang Range from the warmth of your car.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
10.5°C and 25.4°C
0.4°C and 12.1°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
- Water is not available at this campground.
- Rubbish bins are not available, so please take your rubbish with you when leaving.
- Non-flush toilets
Maps and downloads
Pets and domestic animals (other than certified assistance animals) are not permitted. Find out which regional parks allow dog walking and see the pets in parks policy for more information.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- in Budawang National Park in the South Coast and Country NSW regions
Budawang National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.