Little Beach campground
Bouddi National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Little Beach campground.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Little Beach campground is in the Little Beach precinct of Bouddi National Park.
To get there from Gosford:
- Follow the Central Coast Highway towards Erina
- Turn right onto Avoca Drive and continue through Kincumber
- Turn right at Empire Bay Drive
- Turn left into Cochrone Street and then right onto The Scenic Road
- Continue through MacMasters Beach and turn left at Grahame Drive to the end where the track starts
- From the carpark at the end of Grahame Drive it’s a 750m walk along a gravel management trail to the campground. This trail has some short uphill sections.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available in the carpark 750m from the campground. You'll need to carry all your camping equipment and drinking water from the carpark to your campsite. Consider bringing a wheelbarrow, trolley or similar to make carrying your equipment easier.
Best times to visit
Take the Bouddi Coastal walk to be amazed by the colourful wildflowers on display in spring.
Cool off with a dip at one the park's gorgeous beaches or try snorkelling at Maitland Bay Surf the popular coastline between MacMasters Beach and Box Head .
Grab the camera and spot humpback whales as they migrate north between May and July.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
20°C and 26°C
9°C and 17°C
January to March
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
- Campsites are marked, unpowered and suitable for tents only
- All sites are suitable for either 1 large tent (4–6 people) or 2 small tents (2–3 people), with a maximum of 6 people per campsite
- No power or water is available
- Rubbish and recycling bins are available.
- Non-flush toilets
- Gas/electric barbecues (free)
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
Little Beach is a family friendly campground. Please be considerate of others during your stay:
- For the comfort of all campground visitors, we ask that you keep noise to a minimum.
- Noise restrictions apply after 10pm.
Amplified music is not permitted, fines apply.
Camp fires and solid fuel burners
Wood fires are not permitted at this campground.
Generators are not permitted, fines apply.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- in Bouddi National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Bouddi National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day only in the Putty Beach area. The park has coin-operated pay and display machines - please bring correct coins.Buy annual pass