Koreelah Creek campground
Koreelah National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Koreelah Creek campground.
Getting there and parking
Koreelah Creek campground is in the northern precinct of Koreelah National Park. To get there:
- Follow the directions from Woodenbong
- After you turn right at Old Koreelah onto White Swamp Road, drive for another 12km and you’ll see the campground on your left.
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Koreelah Creek campground, adjacent to individual campsites.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Koreelah National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Enjoy crisp mornings and listen to the calls of the albert lyrebird echoing throughout the valley.
See the brilliant red flowers of flame trees on the upper slopes.
Look for platypus in creek pools near the campground and enjoy swimming in Koreelah Creek Gorge.
Camp overnight and see the rugged escarpment rising out of the mist from the campground.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
15°C and 29°C
2°C and 19°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
- Water is not available at this campground.
- Rubbish bins are not available, please take your rubbish with you when leaving.
- Firewood is not provided and may not be collected from the park.
- Non-flush toilets
- Wood barbecues (bring your own firewood)
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - medium
Assistance may be required to access this area.