Horton Falls campground and picnic area
Horton Falls National Park
All the practical information you need to know about the Horton Falls campground and picnic area.
Getting there and parking
Horton Falls is in Horton Falls National Park. To get there from Tamworth:
- Take Manilla Road north to Barraba for about 90km.
- Turn left onto Alice Street, continuing onto Trevallyn Road for about 20km.
- Turn right onto Horton Falls Road and continue for 7.4km.
- The campground and picnic area is at the end of Horton Falls Road.
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available next to the 2 campsites.
There are no bins so you’ll need to take rubbish with you.
- Non-flush toilets
- Wood barbecues (firewood supplied)
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
Camp fires and solid fuel burners
Please don’t play amplified music.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.