Murrumbidgee Valley National Park
Pitch your tent on the banks of the Murrumbidgee River at one of 2 campgrounds in the Euroley area of Murrumbidgee Valley National Park, near Yanco.
You can choose to camp at any of these 2 locations when you arrive:
- Euroley Beach
- Principals Beach
There are no camping fees but a $6 booking fee applies. Bookings are required.
- Campfires are permitted between April and September.
- Collection of deadfall timber is permitted for small campfires only.
- You can't remove firewood from the park. Chainsaws are not permitted.
- Pets and domestics animals (other than certified assistance animals) are not permitted in Murrumbidgee Valley National Park. If you want to camp with your dog, find a campground in Murrumbidgee Valley Regional Park.
Vehicle access and road quality
All roads leading to Euroley campgrounds are unsealed. 4WD vehicles are recommended when wet. Campervans/RVs are permitted in this area, however not all campgrounds suit these types of vehicles.
How to get there
There are no rubbish collection points. Please take all rubbish when you leave.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Griffith office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm. Closed 1pm to 2pm.
- 02 6966 8100
- 200 Yambil Street, Griffith NSW 2680