Murrumbidgee Valley National Park
Book a camping stay at one of 5 campgrounds in the Cuba North and Cuba South areas of Murrumbidgee Valley National Park.
You can choose to camp at any of these 5 locations when you arrive:
Cuba North area
- Crayfish Corner
- Cuba Beach
- Tims Beach
Cuba South area
- Fishermans Bend
- Gentle Beach
There are no camping fees but a $6 booking fee applies. Bookings are required.
- Campfires are permitted between April and September.
- Collection of deadfall timber is permitted for small campfires only.
- You can't remove firewood from the park. Chainsaws are not permitted.
- Pets and domestics animals (other than certified assistance animals) are not permitted in Murrumbidgee Valley National Park. If you want to camp with your dog, find a campground in Murrumbidgee Valley Regional Park.
Vehicle access and road quality
All roads leading to Cuba campgrounds are unsealed. 4WD vehicles are recommended when wet. Campervans/RVs are permitted in this area, however not all campgrounds suit these types of vehicles.
How to get there
To Cuba North, if you’re coming from Whitton:
- Travel 15 km on Whitton Darlington Point Road.
- Turn left onto unsealed road Cuba Drive.
- This is the Cuba North entrance.
To Cuba South, if you’re coming from Darlington Point:
- Travel 3km along Kidman Way.
- Turn left onto Sturt Highway and travel for about 6km.
- Turn left onto a unsealed road and follow for about 2km.
- This is the Cuba South entrance.
There are no rubbish collection points. Please take all rubbish when you leave.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Griffith office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm. Closed 1pm to 2pm.
- 02 6966 8100
- 200 Yambil Street, Griffith NSW 2680