Carrington Falls campground
Budderoo National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Carrington Falls campground.
Getting there and parking
Carrington Falls campground is located in Budderoo National Park, 10km east of Robertson. To get there from Robertson:
- Take Jamberoo Mountain Road
- Turn right on to Carrington Falls Road
- The campground is signposted off to the right of Carrington Falls Road
- Mixture of sealed and unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
Parking is available directly next to your campsite. One vehicle is permitted per campsite. Additional parking may be available in the area.
- There is a small unisex pit toilet and small picnic shelter adjacent to the campground
- There are no shower or barbecue facilities. Bring your own gas or electric barbeques only.
- Please take all rubbish with you when you leave
- Water is not available at this campground
- Non-flush toilets
Each campsite has its own picnic table.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - hard
Disabled toilet facilities are available at this campground.
Chemical toilets are permitted, but contents should not be emptied into the pit toilet or surrounding areas.
- Caravans, campervans or camper trailers are not permitted.
- Please don't play amplified music.
Camp fires and solid fuel burners
Fires are prohibited. Please bring your own gas or electric barbecues only.
Pets and domestic animals (other than certified assistance animals) are not permitted. Find out which regional parks allow dog walking and see the pets in parks policy for more information.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- in Budderoo National Park in the South Coast and Country NSW regions
Budderoo National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger. The park gates at Minnamurra Rainforest Centre open at 9am and close at 5pm every day.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day only in the Minnamurra Rainforest area. Bus or taxi: $4.40 per adult and $2.20 per child.Buy annual pass
Minnamurra Rainforest Centre
345 Minnamurra Falls Road, Jamberoo NSW 2533
- 9am to 4pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4236 0469