Carrington Falls campground
Budderoo National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Carrington Falls campground.
Getting there and parking
Carrington Falls campground is located in Budderoo National Park, 10km east of Robertson. To get there from Robertson:
- Take Jamberoo Mountain Road
- Turn right on to Carrington Falls Road
- Keep driving along Carrington Falls Road and you’ll arrive at the campground
- Mixture of sealed and unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
Parking is available directly next to your campsite. One vehicle is permitted per campsite. Additional parking is available in the area.
- Campsites are marked, unpowered and suitable for tents only
- There’s a small picnic shelter
- There are no shower or barbecue facilities
- Please take all rubbish with you when you leave
- Water is not available at this campground
- Non-flush toilets
Each campsite has its own picnic table.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - hard
Disabled toilet facilities are available at this campground.
Chemical toilets are permitted, but contents should not be emptied into the pit toilet or surrounding areas.
Please don't play amplified music.
Camp fires and solid fuel burners
Fires are prohibited. Please bring your own gas or electric barbecues only.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- in Budderoo National Park in the South Coast and Country NSW regions
Budderoo National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger. The park gates at Minnamurra Rainforest Centre open at 9am and close at 5pm every day.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day only in the Minnamurra Rainforest area. Bus or taxi: $4.40 per adult and $2.20 per child.Buy annual pass