Buddong Falls campground
Tumut area in Kosciuszko National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Buddong Falls campground.
Getting there and parking
Buddong Falls walking track is in the north-western precinct of Kosciuszko National Park. To get there:
- Travel south to Tumut 3 Power Station. Turn onto gravel power line road, approximately 1km after passing behind power station.
- Follow power line road until you reach the Buddong Falls sign. Turn right and travel 3km to Buddong Falls campground.
- Turn off on the power line road can also be reached by travelling north from Elliott Way
- Alternatively, drive via Yellowin, Snubba, Browns and De Beauzevilles tracks through Bago State Forest.
- Check the weather before you set out as the road to Buddong Falls campground can become boggy when it rains.
- Unsealed roads
- All roads require 4WD vehicle
- Dry weather only
Parking is available at Buddong Falls campground.
Water is available at the creek, however you'll need to boil it or use a method of purifying it.
- Non-flush toilets
- Wood barbecues (bring your own firewood)
Maps and downloads
- in the Tumut area of Kosciuszko National Park in the Snowy Mountains region
The Tumut area is open all year but some roads and trails may close due to weather conditions or park management issues.
No park entry fees apply in the Tumut area. See vehicle entry fees for other areas in Kosciuszko National Park.Buy annual pass