Tuckers Rocks Cottage
Bongil Bongil National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Tuckers Rocks Cottage.
Getting there and parking
The cottage is located in a remote setting in Bongil Bongil National Park on Tuckers Rock Road. To get there from Coffs Harbour or Nambucca Heads (30 min drive):
- Take the Princess Highway south from Coffs Harbour (17km) or north from Nambucca Heads (25km).
- Take the Keevers Drive exit towards Repton and Mylestom
- Turn left (east) on to Perrys Hill Road. Continue eastward through the village of Repton.
- At the beginning of the unsealed road you have entered Bongil Bongil National Park. The park entrance is well signposted.
- On entering Bongil Bongil National Park, continue travelling along Tuckers Rocks Road. It's about 3km to the cottage.
Road quality and access
- Check the weather before you set out as roads in Bongil Bongil National Park can be subject to flooding after heavy rain.
- 4WD beach access is available nearby from Rutile Road at Mylestom. Permits are required. You can get one from the Mylestom Shop. Vehicles are not permitted north of Bundagen Head.
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- Dry weather only
The cottage has a single lock up garage.
- Bedding configuration: 1 queen bed in the main bedroom, 2 single beds and a pull out double sofa bed in the 2nd bedroom.
- The cottage is fully-furnished and has a full kitchen and bathroom, as well as tank water (not suitable for drinking). Please bring your own drinking water and food supplies.
- You’ll need to bring your own linen including pillows, blankets, sheets, towels and all toiletries. Toilet paper is provided.
- There's no television or stereo.
- A basic heater is supplied.
- The oven timer needs to be ON for the oven to work.
- A rubbish bin is provided. There are no recycling facilities, please take your recyclables home with you.
- Please leave the property clean and tidy with all kitchen items washed up and put away. Additional fees may be charged for any unreasonable cleaning required or missing/broken items.
- Flush toilets
There's a gas barbecue on the deck.
- Fire rings (bring your own firewood)
- Gas/electric barbecues (free)
- Hot showers