Tuckers Rocks Cottage
Bongil Bongil National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Tuckers Rocks Cottage.
Getting there and parking
On entering Bongil Bongil National Park, continue travelling along Tuckers Rocks Road. It's about 3km to the cottage.
Road quality and access
- Check the weather before you set out as roads in Bongil Bongil National Park can be subject to flooding after heavy rain.
- 4WD beach access is available nearby from Rutile Road at Mylestom. Permits are required. You can get one from the Mylestom Shop. Vehicles are not permitted north of Bundagen Head.
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- Dry weather only
The cottage has a single lock up garage.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Bongil Bongil National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
With cooler weather, it's a great time to explore the mountain bike tracks in the park.
A great time to explore Bonville Creek by canoe, kayak or stand-up paddle board.
Look for birds feeding on fruit-bearing trees in the rainforest.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
20°C and 27°C
9°C and 21°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
- Bedding configuration: 1 queen bed in the main bedroom, 2 single beds and a pull out double sofa bed in the 2nd bedroom.
- The cottage is fully-furnished and has a full kitchen and bathroom, as well as tank water (not suitable for drinking).
- There's no television or stereo at the cottage.
- Basic heater is supplied.