Tuckers Rocks Cottage
Bongil Bongil National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Tuckers Rocks Cottage.
Getting there and parking
The cottage is located in a remote setting in Bongil Bongil National Park on Tuckers Rock Road. To get there from Coffs Harbour or Nambucca Heads (30 min drive):
- Take the Princess Highway south from Coffs Harbour (17km) or north from Nambucca Heads (25km).
- Take the Keevers Drive exit towards Repton and Mylestom
- Turn left (east) on to Perrys Hill Road. Continue eastward through the village of Repton.
- At the beginning of the unsealed road you have entered Bongil Bongil National Park. The park entrance is well signposted.
- On entering Bongil Bongil National Park, continue travelling along Tuckers Rocks Road. It's about 3km to the cottage.
Road quality and access
- Check the weather before you set out as roads in Bongil Bongil National Park can be subject to flooding after heavy rain.
- 4WD beach access is available nearby from Rutile Road at Mylestom. Permits are required. You can get one from the Mylestom Shop. Vehicles are not permitted north of Bundagen Head.
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- Dry weather only
The cottage has a single lock up garage.
- Bedding configuration: 1 queen bed in the main bedroom, 2 single beds and a pull out double sofa bed in the 2nd bedroom.
- The cottage has tank water not suitable for drinking. Please bring your own drinking water and food supplies.
- Please leave the property clean and tidy with all kitchen items washed up and put away. Additional fees may be charged for any unreasonable cleaning required or missing/broken items.
- Flush toilets
There's a gas barbecue on the deck.
- Fire rings (bring your own firewood)
- Gas/electric barbecues (free)
- Hot showers
The oven timer needs to be ON for the oven to work.
Plates and cutlery
Pots and pans
There are no recycling facilities, please take your recyclables home with you.