Telegraph Station bunkhouse
Green Cape area in Ben Boyd National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Telegraph Station bunkhouse.
Getting there and parking
Telegraph Station bunkhouse is in the southern section of Ben Boyd National Park. To get there:
- Travel south from Eden on the Princes Highway for 18km
- Turn off at Edrom Road and follow it for 6km
- Turn right onto Green Cape Road and follow it for 21km
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- 4WD required in wet weather
Parking is available for 1 vehicle next to the bunkhouse. Additional vehicles can park in the day use visitor parking area, a short distance away.
- The bunkhouse has 2 rooms and a bathroom, open plan studio style living room with kitchenette, 2 fold-down single bunk beds and a bedroom with 2 fold down single bunk beds.
- There’s a gas fireplace, small fridge, microwave, kettle, gas stove top, and kitchen table with 4 chairs.
- All cutlery, crockery, glassware and kitchenware is provided.
- On the patio outside is a gas Weber barbecue, an outdoor table and bench chairs.
- Linen can be provided for an additional cost.
- Pillows are provided.
- Please leave the property clean and tidy with all kitchen items washed up and put away. Additional fees may be charged for any unreasonable cleaning required or missing/broken items.
- A rubbish bin is provided. Rubbish and recycling bins are also available in the area.
- The bunkhouse uses solar power with a backup diesel generator. Please leave your personal electrical devices, including hair dryers and electric blankets, at home.
- Flush toilets
- Gas/electric barbecues (free)
There is a filtered tap in the kitchen for drinking. Water used for facilities is untreated rainwater.
- Hot showers
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
Spear fishing is permitted in designated areas only. Ask the caretaker for more information.
Amplified music is not permitted.
Camp fires and solid fuel burners
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.