Wallumatta Nature Reserve
What we're doing
Park management activities
Wallumatta Nature Reserve has management strategies in place to protect and conserve the values of this park. Visit the detailed park and fire management documents.
- in the Sydney and surrounds region
Wallumatta Nature Reserve is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Lane Cove National Park Office
02 8448 0400
Contact hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- Lane Cove National Park, 2 Max Allen Drive Lindfield NSW 2070
- Lane Cove National Park Office
Bobbin Head Information Centre
02 9472 8949
Contact hours: 10am to 4pm daily. 9am to 4pm during summer school holidays, closed 12pm-12:30pm. Closed Christmas Day.
- Bobbin Head, Ku-ring-gai Chase Road, Mount Colah NSW 2080
- Bobbin Head Information Centre
Donate to NSW National Parks
Valuable conservation work is being done in our national parks through the Foundation for National Parks and Wildlife, a not-for-profit organisation with the mission to care for Australia’s native plants, animals and cultural heritage.