Ulidarra National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Ulidarra National Park.
Getting there and parking
From Coffs Harbour:
- Travel north on Pacific Highway for approximately 5km
- Turn left onto Bruxner Park Road and continue winding your way up the escarpment past the banana farms
- At the Sealy lookout turn-off, continue west for approximately 1.8km and turn left into Orara East State Forest.
- Travel along the gravel road for approximately 1.3km until you reach the Ulidarra National Park sign
Check out the Bicycle information for NSW website for more information.
By public transport
Ulidarra National Park is not accessible by public transport.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Ulidarra National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Take advantage of excellent birdwatching and immerse yourself in nature.
Enjoy a picnic beside the pristine waters of Bucca Bucca Creek.
Escape the crowds at the beach and get off the beaten track in your 4WD.
Climb to the top of End Peak and enjoy panoramic views towards Coffs Harbour and the coast.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
17°C and 28°C
4°C and 20°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Maps and downloads
- in the North Coast region
Ulidarra National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Coffs Harbour office
02 6652 0900
Contact hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 4/32 Edgar St, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
- Coffs Harbour office
Coffs Harbour (11 km)
Coffs Harbour is a coastal city on the North Coast, packed with things to do. It's surrounded by lush forests and national parks.
Woolgoolga (27 km)
Woolgoolga is a busy rural service town with a large Sikh population. It features a coastal setting surrounded by banana farms and forested hills.
Bellingen (45 km)
Bellingen is a laid-back, tree-lined town with a New Age vibe. It's set in a luxuriant valley beside the Bellinger River.