Maroota Historic Site
Maroota Historic Site was created in October 1983. It covers an area of 33ha. View the detailed park and fire management documents.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- in the Sydney and surrounds region
Lane Cove National Park Office
02 8448 0400
Contact hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- Lane Cove National Park, 2 Max Allen Road Lindfield NSW 2070
- Lane Cove National Park Office
Bobbin Head Information Centre
02 9472 8949
Contact hours: 10am to 4pm daily. 9am to 4pm during summer school holidays, closed 12pm-12:30pm. Closed Christmas Day.
- 688 Ku-ring-gai Chase Road, Mount Colah, NSW 2079
- Bobbin Head Information Centre