Bradleys Head Amphitheatre
Sydney Harbour National Park
If you’re looking for a location boasting impressive views across Sydney Harbour, Bradleys Head Amphitheatre is the perfect venue to hire for a party, wedding, product launch or intimate music concert.
- Venue is suitable for
- Arts and cultural events, concerts and festivals, corporate and business events, private party or function, sporting events and wedding ceremonies
Maximum people: 120
Weddings and non-commercial events: 120. Commercial events: on application.
- Drinking water, toilets
- $1060 for a 3 hour booking, which includes NPWS supervision. Additional time may be requested at extra charge.
- Available for hire Monday to Saturday. Venue not available from 22 December to 1 February and public holidays.
Weddings or non-commercial events for over 40 people (such as a family picnic) can be booked online via the ‘Book now’ button. Booking fees apply.
For all commercial and public events or wedding photography, please email the NPWS Events Team or phone (02) 9585 6570.
For general visitor and picnic information visit the Bradleys Head Amphitheatre page.
- Other Information
- This venue is also suitable for commercial and public events such as live performances, festivals and product launches.
- Bookings at Bradleys Head Amphitheatre are for non-exclusive use only, which means other park visitors may be around the area
Bradleys Head Amphitheatre is an exceptionally popular lookout in Sydney Harbour National Park. Picnickers flock to the site to capture its breathtaking views of the Sydney Opera House, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Fort Denison.
Thanks to its first-class views, it’s no wonder Bradleys Head Amphitheatre is regarded as one of Sydney’s best outdoor venues for a wedding ceremony or product launch. Your guests are sure to be as impressed with the stunning backdrop as you will be.
Bradleys Head is also a popular spot for photography, filming and wedding photography. Any commerical or wedding photography can be booked in.
- NPWS Events Team
- 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday
- 02 9585 6570
- in Sydney Harbour National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Sydney Harbour National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
Bradleys Head carpark: $8 per vehicle per day. North Head carpark: $5 per vehicle per day. There are pay and display machines that accept cards and coins - no change given. Chowder Bay Road parking: Monday-Friday: $3 per hour, to a maximum of $16 per day. Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: $4 per hour, to a maximum of $20 per day. If you hold an NPWS All Parks or Multi Parks Pass, you can park free for up to four hours per day - additional time can be purchased. Car parks operated by Sydney Harbour Federation Trust or Mosman Council are not covered by your pass. Please check signs carefully. You can also pay for your visit via the Park’nPay app.
Landing fees or tour fees apply to visit Sydney Harbour islands. All public visitors to Shark, Clark or Rodd Island, need to pay a $7 per person landing fee. To arrange, please contact 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS). Annual NSW Parks Passes do not cover landing fees.Buy annual pass