Sydney Harbour National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Athol Hall.
Terms and conditions
Please email Athol Hall for any special venue hire conditions.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Pay and display parking fees apply at Bradleys Head. Parking is available on a first-in, first-served basis in designated areas.
Guests may use the carpark located near Athol Hall, however it's not reserved for the event and will remain open to other park visitors.
Please take all rubbish, including plant and food material, with you when you leave.
- Flush toilets
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
Wheelchair access is not available. For more information please call Athol Hall on (02) 8218 8844.
Food and drink
Catering is permitted on arrangement with Athol Hall.
Petals, flowers and flower arrangements containing no seed material. A florist can arrange this for you on request.
Structures, staging, furniture, amusements and decorations
- Weighted free-standing decorative items such as bridal arches, red carpet and columns.
- 15 chairs with rail-style legs
- 3 tables no larger than 3m square
Commercial filming and photography
- 1 photographer, 1 photographer's assistant, 1 videographer and 1 videographer's assistant.
- Commercial photography and video requires a small scale photography license
Power, lighting and amplified sounds
- 1 single speaker portable PA system or music player with an amplifier no greater than 50 watts
- Volume must be kept at a level that does not interfere with neighbours or the public
- Lighting may be approved on application, however bookings are available during daylight hours only.
Tents and marquees are not permitted
Camp fires and solid fuel burners
Solid fuel barbecues are not permitted
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- in Sydney Harbour National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Sydney Harbour National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
Bradleys Head: $8 per vehicle per day. North Head: $5 per vehicle per day. Tap and pay card or phone payments accepted at pay machines. Coin payment available at Fairfax carpark machines only. Chowder Bay: Monday-Friday: $3 per hour, to a maximum of $16 per day. Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: $4 per hour, to a maximum of $20 per day. If you hold an NPWS All Parks or Multi Parks Pass, you can park free for up to four hours per day - additional time can be purchased. Car parks operated by Sydney Harbour Federation Trust or Mosman Council are not covered by your pass. Please check signs carefully. Park’nPay: You can also pay for your visit to any area via the Park’nPay app.
Landing fees or tour fees apply to visit Sydney Harbour islands. All public visitors to Shark, Clark or Rodd Island, need to pay a $7 per person landing fee. To arrange, please contact 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS). Annual NSW Parks Passes do not cover landing fees.Buy annual pass