Wajurda Point walking track
Mimosa Rocks National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Wajurda Point walking track.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Wajurda Point walking track starts from Moon Bay in the southern part of Mimosa Rocks National Park. To get there:
- From Tathra, follow Tathra-Bermagui Road.
- Turn right onto Nelson Lake Road and follow the signs to Moon Bay
Park entry points
- Moon Bay carpark See on map
Check the weather before you set out as the road to the Warjuda Point walking track can become boggy when it rains.
Parking is available at Moon Bay.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Mimosa Rocks National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Head to one of the park's headlands for great whale watching – don't forget your binoculars for up close views.
A great time for a family camping holiday by the beach, try Aragunnu campground or Gillards campground .
Keep your eyes on the parks winter-flowering plants, like spotted gums, mugga ironbark and coastal banksia for honeaters and lorikeets.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
15°C and 27°C
2°C and 18°C
February and March
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - hard
Wheelchairs can access this area with some difficulty
- A step-free natural earth track leads 500m from the carpark to a lookout with fine views north along the coast. Gradients are suitable for assisted wheelchairs. There are no toilet facilities.
- Narooma office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm. Closed public holidays.
- 02 4476 0800
- 10 Graham Street, Narooma NSW 2456. Office open by appointment only.