Three Sisters walk
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Three Sisters walk.
Grade 1Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
25 - 45min
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Quality of path
No experience required
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Three Sisters walk starts from Echo Point, in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Take Great Western Highway to Katoomba
- Look for the Three Sisters and Echo Point signage on the highway as you approach Katoomba
- At Katoomba, turn off the Great Western Highway, and follow the signs to Three Sisters and Echo Point.
Park entry points
- Three Sisters carpark See on map
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
- Parking is available in car parks and streets around Echo Point, including several designated disabled spots.
- Please note that Council parking fees and time limits may apply close to Echo Point.
- It can be a busy place on the weekend, so parking close to Echo Point might be limited and may involve walking a short distance.
There are no rubbish bins in the national park, so we ask you to please take your rubbish with you.
Toilets can be found at Echo Point, where this walk starts.
Picnic facilities can be found at Echo Point, where this walk starts.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - easy
- The pathway from Echo Point to Oreades lookout is suitable for wheelchairs with assistance, and for prams. Please note some sections of the track have a slope of 10 per cent.
- Informal seating and rest spots are provided every 80 to 90m along the track to assist those with limited mobility.
- Access beyond Oreades lookout, to Lady Game lookout, is not recommended for wheelchairs as it involves several steps.
- Access from Lady Game lookout to Honeymoon Bridge is not wheelchair-accessible. It involves very steep and narrow stairs.
Easy access is free of obstacles such as steps, rough terrain or significant slopes, and may have ramps or boardwalks.
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre and Blackheath office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- 270 Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785