Polblue Falls walk
Barrington Tops State Conservation Area
All the practical information you need to know about Polblue Falls walk.
Grade 3Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
Quality of markings
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
No experience required
Getting there and parking
Polblue Falls walk is in the plateau area of Barrington Tops National Park. To get there:
- Take Barrington Tops Forest Road (Scone Gloucester Road)
- Turn left onto Tubrabucca Road
- Continue along Tubrabucca Road for 2.7km
- Turn left and continue to the carpark at Polblue Falls picnic area. This is where the walk starts.
- Take Thunderbolts Way; this road becomes Scone Road and Barrington Tops Forest Road.
- 5km past Polblue campground, turn right into Tubrabucca Road
- Continue along Tubrabucca Road for 2.7km (past Horse Swamp campground).
- Turn left and continue to the carpark at Polblue Falls picnic area. This is where the walk starts
- Mixture of sealed and unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
There’s parking available for 3 cars at Polblue Falls picnic area.
- Toilets (non flush) are located at Polblue campground and picnic area, and at Horse Swamp campground about 30 minutes’ walk away.
- Picnic tables are available at Polblue Falls picnic area and Horse Swamp campground.
- Barbecues are available at Horse Swamp campground.
- There are no bins here so you’ll need to take all rubbish with you.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
This walking track is not suitable for wheelchairs because there are obstacles and in some sections the track may not be wide enough.