Narrawallee Inlet walking track
Narrawallee Creek Nature Reserve
All the practical information you need to know about Narrawallee Inlet walking track.
Grade 3Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
2hrs 30min - 3hrs 30min
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Quality of path
Formed track, some obstacles
Some bushwalking experience recommended
Getting there and parking
Narrawallee Inlet walking track is in the Inlet precinct of Narrawallee Creek Nature Reserve. To get there:
- Turn south onto Narrawallee Creek Road, just west of the village of Lake Conjola, park in the carpark and walk along the road to the start of the track (Buckleys Point trail).
For the walk:
- From Buckleys Point trail, walk south onto Inlet trail and then west onto Mangrove trail.
- When you get back to Buckleys Point trail, go left back to Narrawallee Creek Road.
Check the weather before you set out as the road to Narrawallee Inlet walking track can become boggy when it rains.
Parking is available at Narrawallee Inlet road, a short walk from Narrawallee Inlet walk.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Narrawallee Creek Nature Reserve. Here are some of the highlights.
The NSW South Coast is renowned as a great spot for whale and dolphin watching, so one of these beautiful giants of the sea could well be joining you on your park visit.
Enjoy tranquil walking along the park's scenic wetlands, indulging in a spot of birdwatching along the way.
Now is the perfect time to take advantage of the park's coastal location and enjoy fishing and picnicking by the water's edge.
Warm yourself up with some scenic walking while wildlife-spotting and birdwatching.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
18°C and 24°C
8.8°C and 16.2°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Drinking water is limited or not available in this area, so it’s a good idea to bring your own.
Maps and downloads
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
- Ulladulla office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4454 9500
- Lot 9 Blackburn Industrial Estate, 6 Coller Road Ulladulla NSW 2539